The idea is to create a visual school network in order to sustain an on-going dialogue about how schools differ worldwide. Students must prepare a voicethread, youtube video or simply add pictures giving and sharing all the information they require relevant for other students to know about their school. The rest of the participants can ask questions about their school.
You can check school calendars around the world thanks to the wonderful work done by Tom Robb.
Teachers interested in joining this project please add yourself to the following chart: Participating Schools.
By the end of this project student will have:
* learned about the educational system in several countries
* learned different cultures worldwide
* introduced themselves to the participants
* added themselves to the Schools around the world map
* gotten familiar with the features on our wiki
* gotten familiar with voicethread and you tube
Sharing our School with the world
Please take a look at the You Tube video created by St.Matthew´s College students
Another group of students created a voicethread
I am sorry not to be able to embed it. These are some of the limitations with WordPresss http://voicethread.com/share/1049056/