Finally I was able to add a widget to WordPress. I added Meebo to my sidebar. Here are the instructions on how to do the same in your blog.
- Go to http://www.meebome.com. You need to create your own Meebo widget. This is done in 3 simple steps. Just follow the directions.
- Copy the code
- In your blog go to Presentation click Sidebar Widgets.
- Scroll down to where it says Available Widgets at the bottom of the page.
- There is a widget called Meebo.Drag it to your sidebar in the same page.
- Click the little icon on the right of Meebo widget.
- Enter your code.
- Close the window and don´t forget to save it!!
I hope that from now on we can leave messages in all our blogs.
As Bee says:”Living and Learning”